Greycon speaking at the Nonwovens Symposium in Rome
Abder Guezour, Greycon’s Global Business Development Manager will be speaking at the Nonwoven Symposium being held at the Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center, Rome, Italy between May 23-24, 2018.
Speaking on Thursday, May 24, 2018 between 15h40 and 16h05, his discussion will centre on:
- Five truths concerning supply chain and production planning for the nonwovens industry
- An organisation’s competitive position is inherent in its production planning.
- Market forces are driving supply chain planning towards greater complexity.
- The best and brightness of the workforce are attracted by those who are technically savvy.
- Optimising software unlocks the “knowledge of good and evil” in a supply chain.
- Investment in well-positioned optimisation software offers the lowest level of investment with the greatest potential for on-going return.
- Market and Social Trends
- Technical Trends in the Nonwovens Industry
- Optimising operations to maximise efficiencies and reduce waste
To find out more about – please click here