Job Title: Greycon Consultant
Position Type: Permanent
Greycon is the world’s leading specialist solution provider for the paper, plastic film and metals industries, delivering integrated planning, optimization, scheduling and manufacturing execution systems (MES). We work all over the globe and are strongly positioned in the fast growing emerging markets.
The Plastic Film, Paper Film, Packaging and Metal sectors are major strategic industries globally. All are going through a period of consolidation and mergers and Plastic Film is seeing major growth, at a time when there is keen interest in improving production margins and flexibility.
We are looking for a bright Implementation Consultant to work as part of the Project Team providing excellent service to our North American customers.
Activities will include:
- Frequent Travel within the USA and Canada to customer sites
- Regularly communicating and building relationships with customers
- Developing a good understanding of our products and how the customers use them, thereby understanding any problems they report
- Project Management of small projects
- Support pre-sales activities
- Ability to understand and follow project management methodology from design to hyper care
- Ability to assist internal and external customers with your knowledge and expertise
- Loading customer datasets
- Initial problem analysis
- Identifying possible causes such as data issues, configuration problems, or software bugs
- Become proficient in Greycon’s internal business tools i.e. customer relations management, support ticketing systems, time and expense system and Microsoft Office 365
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting
The right candidate will have the opportunity to solve diverse and challenging problems that require creative solutions.
Skills and Knowledge Requirement
- Good interpersonal skills to relate with customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (Software Engineer Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)
- Excellent use of the English language is essential (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the process manufacturing industry would be an advantage
- 2+ years experience in using Windows, SQL, Oracle DBMS, would be an advantage.
- Previous Customer oriented Project Management experience is an advantage
- Exposure to MES, ERP or finite capacity scheduling systems are a plus i.e. JED, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to work as part of a team is critical
- Enthusiastic about customer satisfaction
- Eye for detail
- High level of literacy
- High level of trouble-shooting ability
- Able to handle high pressure work
- Able to prioritize work
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to establish good working relationships within a team structure
A very attractive and competitive remuneration with excellent working conditions will be provided to the successful candidates.
Contact and Application
Please email and submit your resume/CV and cover letter highlighting the skills and experience you bring to this role. Write to Office Administration, Lizzie Raffier firstname.lastname@example.org