Greycon is a global company headquartered in London (UK) with operating companies in the US, Uruguay, China, Greece and sales offices globally. Greycon has 30+ years of experience in the roll-based and flat-sheet industries (including plastic film & flexible packaging, paper& board, nonwovens, metals and converting).
The company’s focus is on software solutions & services for integrated business planning (IBP) covering: demand & capacity planning, production scheduling, slitting & cutting optimisation and manufacturing execution systems (MES).
Greycon has grown organically for over 30 years and is now part of a large group, Constellation Software Inc., whose strategy is to acquire mid-size successful companies with specialised & mission-critical software and invest in their growth.
In addition, the industries that Greycon is targeting are major industries globally with more emphasis on products traceability, recyclability and supply chain excellence. This is seen as a significant market opportunity for Greycon solutions and industry knowledge.
Greycon are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be good at managing their time whilst working on a range of marketing messages, execute successful campaigns, and generate awareness of new events, products and services; with a keen eye for design and the ability to work to deadlines. It is important that the candidate can work well within the team, as well as independently, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Executive is an excellent writer and is always connected to our sales and marketing efforts. Lead generation is the main objective of the role and typical projects include:
- Support integrated campaigns and communication activities
- Ability to track/monitor project process against plan, ensuring lead generation
- Report and track return on investment to meet key business targets including existing customer module adoption, and new business leads
- Understanding of brand, marketing and communication principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value marketing activities that deliver return on investment
- Managing and creating content for the website
- Drive webinar attendance through integrated marketing campaigns
- Creating and designing email marketing content that is in line with brand guidelines
- Creating Social Media content and nurturing followers
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation through content/keyword
- Website performance monitoring
- Production of print, leaflets and other marketing designs and material
- Communication plans for new product launches
- Press releases for events, new products, newsletters, and customer case studies
- Attend trade shows, organise stands and materials
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation to ensure effective implementation of marketing activities.
Qualification & Skills:
- Experience in B2B marketing
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable creative ability
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
- A basic understanding of integrated marketing operations.
- Understanding of SalesForce or other CRM software.
Successful candidates will have a proactive, optimistic, “can do”, solutions-driven approach that is both pragmatic and commercially viable. Excellent team player, with strong demonstrable evidence of influencing as well as the ability to forge strong internal and external working relationships.
Please email your resume/CV and cover letter highlighting the skills and experience you bring to this role to email@example.com