Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Battersea Reach, London, UK
Position Type: Permanent
Greycon is the world’s leading Manufacturing and Software specialist solution provider for the paper, plastic film and metals industries, delivering Integrated Planning, Optimization, Scheduling and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). We work all over the globe and are strongly positioned in the fast growing emerging markets.
The Plastic Film, Paper Film, Packaging and Metal sectors are major strategic Manufacturing industries globally.
We are looking for a bright Customer Support Specialist to work as part of the Customer Support Team providing excellent service to our international repertoire of Manufacturing customers.
Activities will include:
- Regularly communicating and building relationships with customers, occasionally visiting customer sites
- Developing a good understanding of our products and how the customers use them, thereby understanding any problems they report.
- Maintaining customer information records
- Loading datasets, doing the initial problem analysis and identifying possible causes such as data issues, configuration problems, or software bugs
- Working hard to solve issues within the Support Team, proposing and testing potential fixes, with input from the Development Team
- Pursuing all issues to a satisfactory resolution and documenting each step, ensuring that the customers are fully informed and satisfied
- Working quickly to achieve problem resolution within the shortest possible timescales, always focusing on improving the support statistics
- Willing to work evening night and weekend shifts at times as part of a 7 x 24 global program
Skills and Knowledge Requirement
- Good interpersonal skills to relate with customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- BSc in a relevant field (Software Engineer, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of the Process Manufacturing industry would be an advantage
- Excellent use of the English language is essential (written and verbal)
- Additional fluent language skills in German and French would be an advantage
- 2+ years experience in using Windows, SQL, Oracle DBMS, would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic about customer satisfaction
- Eye for detail
- High level of literacy
- High level of trouble-shooting ability
- Able to handle high pressure work
- Able to prioritize work
- Able to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Minded to complete tasks fully
- Able to establish good working relationships within a team structure
A very attractive and competitive remuneration package including regular employee’s benefits, plus private medical insurance, with excellent working conditions will be provided to the successful candidates.
Contact and Application
Please email and submit your resume/CV and cover letter highlighting the skills and experience you bring to this role. Write to Office Administration, Lizzie Raffier email@example.com